Pages - Menu

Dafina is quite different in private conversations

Dafina is quite different in private from the public.
It saves no offensive words against her colleagues who have collaborated and performed music spots.
Thus, in a private conversation, which was made public by Besfort Hasanaj Dafina confessor for its entertainment with singers, Tune respectively.
"That I have recently ni pardon the expression, the Tuna hëngër pretty much had to smack the crap," said Daffy for Altuna Sejdiu.
"I have the idea for the song and then finally they composers have taken the idea topic. We had many problems and it is a very hypocritical woman, "said Dafina for Tune, Express reports.
Further to this recording says that she has suffered a lot during the recording of the song that has Tune and remove hard-pressed by it, whereas he said that the only person who speaks is relaxed to Untitled singer and model.
Amazing, that in these conversations without modesty calls himself the "famous" means that it gives interviews to newspapers without giving money, although these papers were given to the media and Laurel fame in her early career.
"Now the newspapers because you do not get told is sell newspapers for three euros or two euros and you are winning because my face is on the front page."
Amazing then it shows how Blero Teuta Krasniqi sold a magazine cover photos of her and that she told a fellow journalist magazine gives money to them.
She mentioned the case had received 1000 euros to sing at a basketball final, as there was singing three songs.
Amazing Big Brother has criticized the music where it said that prices njofshëm deal with.
"PA after day I was never returned to America after days of not to give or najsend first, so they do not give. So I have not won anything, I hup two three concerts, first I lose, I've lost bo trip and all those things and in the end I have not won anything. "
It has also criticized Time Vision TV where guests said it was to sing "live" in the television orchestra and all this has done to society.
Daffy has also been critical to Perpisahan and several other singers. "I've spoken with before and now all of my friends because I chose before I fool with all folsha".
The singer also talked about other singers from celebrities and journalists. Below find a link which you can copy to see the video. / Fish Media /