Pages - Menu

PAF: I stripped locust

One of the most beautiful singers in the Albanian territories Qereti PAF seems to slowly make her dream a reality. Although there are many years living in America it has often been present at parties with different names familiar Hollywood industry.

This time the Albanian beauty spoke to a prestigious magazine 'Gossip', which among other things has shown that it would be willing to do anything to attract attention.

"I'm happy to be part of this industry, but I can say that I am not part of some people who struggle do everything to be in the spotlight, including the style of dress. They often do not need scandals and only to occupy the front pages of gossip magazines, "said PAF.

But the singer has not hesitated to tell a bad experience that happened at a concert, where it is recorded with the interior of 2,000 fans.

"Oh god! I was once at a concert in Montenegro and performance during a grasshopper jumped on the body! At first I did not noticed but once I started to feel his feet and started to scream like crazy on stage and got my dress because I was so scared! I was only in underwear in front of all those who had come to follow closely! There were more than 2,000 people who record the most with mobile ".