Pages - Menu

Ozil has a stronger extraneous reasons why left



Ozil reveals reasons for leaving. While the "Special One" is standing in the middle of controversy. Besides the issue "Casillas", which remains open on the bench by Diego Lopez country, Portugal has commented his former player after transfer record his London club. "He is unique. There is a copy of it - or a bad one. He is the best number 10 in the world. Everyone likes him and sees little Luis Figo and Zinedine Zidane to him, "said the Portuguese. Ozil was one of the first transfer of Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid, where the two worked for three years to add controversy sapolarguari also believes Mesut Ozil, now part of Arsenal. No arysje not left nor Ozil, where said: "I ​​left Real Madrid because of Ancelotti did not believe me. In recent days I noticed that no longer enjoys the confidence of the coach. Meanwhile, Wenger has entrusted to me immediately. I go to a big city like London, where I have some friends national team, who have been required to ambjentim "told" DFB "Mesut Ozil.