Pages - Menu

Message Messi fans!


Lionel Messi's physical condition has now become issues for sport Opinion, as well as alluded to serious problems that threaten his career, but is itself argjentas star who wants to appease fans of Barcelona, said that while he and the Catalan club do not hide anything. 26-year-old played only a game with Atletico Madrid in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup, and the challenge of return, a week later, it appeared in optimal shape, and also missed a 11-meter. "It was just a shock, nothing more. I discern no better than damaging, if I retreat or not. Fortunately, it was just a shock. In fact, many things are said, and I heard that I and the club is sheltering something. I do not hide no, I repeat, was just a shock. Lines from an injury and was substituted in the second half with Atketikon not endangered and that the riaftĂ«sohesha soon. "Mid commented on the success of the Spanish Super Cup, which was the first trophy of season for Barcelona. "I am happy that we managed to win this trophy. We were facing a team that we made ​​things very difficult. "In the wake of the transfer of Valencia, four times winner of the golden ball had a full training session, what presupposes that damage has passed. Flea also assured that will be collected by the coach of the Argentine eliminatoren against Paraguay Sabe for the 2014 World Cup.